Thursday, December 9, 2010

From the PNW ...

OMG!  I just had a Kim at her New Moms group moment.  I'm changing the boy and he's just as happy as can be (because given all the miscellaneous crap that he has to sit in or play with, his favorite thing in the entire world is to lay on the changing table - if i strap him down I can go get a drink, right?).  Cooing, smiling, he could not have been more darling as I took his diaper off oh so carefully while covering his ever peeing wiener...I even more skillfully pull away the old diaper before he can drag his feet through his poop soup, which is another favorite hobby of his when all of a sudden he is projectile pooping across the room.  I seriously didn't know a human body could do that.  Like a trajectory enough to hit the far wall and everything in it's path including a stack of goddamn clean diapers, his nasal bulb, and the clean laundry pile I had yet to put away!  The physics was astounding and I had to share....

1 comment:

  1. Just checking to see how this is going to update followers ... or if it is at all.

    ReplyDelete