Thursday, December 9, 2010

From the PNW ...

We DO have each other!  Reading the realistic rants of the some of the best people I know doesn't scare me (well kind of) as much as it gives me comfort in that I know where to turn when it's all just crazy.  Clearly, we are all capable, skilled, talented, smart individuals but damn kids for changing all of that.  I am grateful for the rants because the parents who are all "AMAZING AND AWESOME ALL THE TIME" are clearly more full of shit than Boy Krueger.  I love you and it's a horrid shame we can't have our own "New Moms Network" because what I found from our childbirth class is that clearly no one else has a sense of humor like we do.  If were drinking I would cheers to always being able to say a little or a lot of whatever we need to.

XOXO,
Mama to Be

P.S. JJ, could you also send us up some bananas because waddling to the store takes too much time?

No comments:

Post a Comment